Author Topic: Time for a Holiday!  (Read 5054 times)

Offline David_S

Time for a Holiday!
« on: 19/09/2008, 07:32:09 PM »
Hi Everyone,
It's not typical to post that you're about to head off on a 13 week holiday travelling around South America, firstly because not everyone wants to know and secondly because it's just plain cruel!  :P

But alas, that's what I'm doing. After spending 2 years in London I'm heading back to Melbourne and taking the long way round to get there. I have an exciting and challenging job lined up for 2009 and very much look forward to hitting the ground running.

Until then this will be my last post. I shall return to the fray in February.

Good luck and happy trading! :wave:
David

PS: Mark said I needed 250 posts to become a Jedi Poster.... "Missed it by that much"

Offline Leeann

Re: Time for a Holiday!
« Reply #1 on: 19/09/2008, 09:00:42 PM »
Hi David

Will miss your replies, if you get an opportunity and are near an internet café feel free to log on anytime while holidaying!!  Enjoy your travels.

Leeann

Offline Mark Linton

• IT and Product Guru
    • Share Wealth Systems
« Reply #2 on: 19/09/2008, 11:34:17 PM »
PS: Mark said I needed 250 posts to become a Jedi Poster.... "Missed it by that much"
I'm sure you'll find time to add a few posts here and there while sitting in the many airports waiting for flights!!!  :biggrin:

Enjoy the travels  :thumb:

Offline Stumpy

• ANY DAY YOU WAKE UP IS A BLOODY GOOD ONE
« Reply #3 on: 20/09/2008, 07:47:39 AM »
Hi David,
I am still just dipping my toe in the water will take the plunge very soon as I have been convinced but in the short time I have had a couple of posts you have been most helpful thank you so much have a great break!!!!
Regards Ralph

Offline John Robinson

« Reply #4 on: 23/09/2008, 10:50:53 AM »
Hi David!

Bon Voyage mate, look forward to hearing from you again.  You've earned a great break!

John

Offline Angelika Weber

« Reply #5 on: 24/09/2008, 12:53:14 PM »

Buen viaje, we will miss your expert advice.  I was born in Cali, Colombia, South America and left with my parents when I was 10 years old.  Will you be reporting about your experiences on a travelling website?

Hasta la vista

Angelika

Offline benny

« Reply #6 on: 24/09/2008, 02:51:41 PM »
Thanks for your many posts of advice/comments. You have been very helpful to myself and I'm sure lots of others too!!