Author Topic: Mark Douglas  (Read 3170 times)

Offline Steve

Mark Douglas
« on: 05/02/2016, 05:24:53 PM »
Good day all,  I have just updated to Windows 10, so I think this may be the problem.
 Can any one tell me how to get into the Mark Douglas learning in the members section, Just comes up and says wrong page go back to home page. I was thinking of watching all Mark Douglas blogs while the market is High risk.

Regards

Steve

Re: Mark Douglas
« Reply #1 on: 06/02/2016, 01:11:07 AM »
Hi Steve,

Good day! Sorry for the inconvenience. We are currently making developments to the Members Zone but in the mean time, you may access the Mark Douglas page by clicking the link below:

http://www.sharewealthsystems.com/members-zone/education-centre/MarkDouglas/

Let me know if you encounter any issues accessing this page.

Warm regards,

Edge

Offline Steve

« Reply #2 on: 06/02/2016, 10:47:36 AM »
Thank you for that, that link takes you there so thank you once again

Offline Vernon Kronenberg

Re: Mark Douglas page not working
« Reply #3 on: 14/08/2017, 09:18:21 PM »
G'day, When I try to open the page 'www.sharewealthsystems.com/members-zone/education-centre/MarkDouglas/'  I get the message 'Page not found'. Is there some updated information available?

Offline Gary Stone

• Administrator
  • "Anything can happen."
« Reply #4 on: 14/08/2017, 10:13:08 PM »
Vernon,

Unfortunately we are no longer licenced to provide Mark Douglas's material in any way whatsoever. This was withdrawn in February 2017. There was an announcement at the time.

Sorry about that.

However, similar material can be found on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg4YzRhILFE

If you are familiar with Mark's material this will definitely do the trick to bring the concepts flooding back.

Also, do a Google search for "mark douglas youtube" to find shorter versions of similar material.

Regards,
Gary
On the journey