Author Topic: SPA3ETF exit signals  (Read 2056 times)

Offline Johnathan Habersberger

SPA3ETF exit signals
« on: 04/08/2015, 11:16:42 PM »
Hi Gary and team

So I am now up and running and entered my first trade. I have reviewed the manual regarding exit signals which are included on pg 36 (pls correct me if I am wrong) and then the SPA3ETF exit signals on my selected funds. Having briefly reviewed all 5 out to 10 years I could not identify any exit signals that weren't the ATR trailing stop. Are these signals automatically programmed or do I have to recognise them? Are they merged with the trailing stop in your programmed software or can you provide an example of a non-ATR stop?

For example, having jsut entered IBB I am not 100% confident what would constitute an exit other than a close below 356.21 (please correct me if I am wrong). Thanks again for your help,

Cheers,

Jonathon

Re: SPA3ETF exit signals
« Reply #1 on: 05/08/2015, 10:07:28 AM »
Hi Jonathon

The signals are automatically programmed so a red alert will appear. The ATR TS is the exit signal for all SPA3ETFs.

IBB remains an open trade as not exit has occurred.

Regards
Greg

Offline Johnathan Habersberger

« Reply #2 on: 05/08/2015, 02:07:30 PM »
Thanks Greg. What about the postulated exit signals mentioned on pg 36, do these still exist or were they removed in the final version,

Cheers,

Jonathon

« Reply #3 on: 05/08/2015, 02:51:54 PM »
Hi Jonathan

Those exit patterns on page 36 are described to enhance your understanding of the ATR TS.

They are not SPA3ETF exit signals.

The ATR TS signals are displayed on your charts.

Regards
Greg