Author Topic: NEW BOOK: Blueprint to Wealth: Financial Freedom in 15 Minutes a Week  (Read 2188 times)

Offline Gary Stone

• Administrator
  • "Anything can happen."
It's a month now since my book was published: Blueprint to Wealth: Financial Freedom in 15 Minutes a Week.

Purchases of the print and Kindle versions have been ticking along very nicely. Thank you to those that have already purchased a copy. Thank you too to those that have provided such great feedback and encouragement.

We have only sent a single email, about a month ago, to our customer base announcing the publication of the book. And I did cover its publication in the last two eUGMs. We have also made it public knowledge via social media: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. We will be sending further emails over the coming days.

It occurred to us that we hadn't posted this important announcement on our longstanding Forum (started in 1998!) and that the majority of our customer base are not connected with Share Wealth Systems via social media and less than half of our customer base access the eUGMs. Hence today's post on the Forum!

The book has its own webpage where the book can be purchased: www.blueprinttowealth.com

Iain's Investment Plan can be followed and additional resources that are not in the book can be accessed from this website.

Five Reviews have been posted to Amazon. Thank you. You can read the Amazon Reviews here:
Amazon Reviews

I would welcome further Reviews being posted on the same page.

Besides these Reviews I have had this sort of feedback from a number of existing clients. That they will:
  • adjust how they invest going forward,
  • ensure that their working children become aware of the contents of the book, and
  • pass on the book to family and friends who have little knowledge of investing in the stock market.

Already the book is achieving one of my main aims, that it starts changing peoples lives for the better regardless of whether they ever use Share Wealth Systems products and services.

Best Regards
Gary
On the journey