Author Topic: NASDAQ scan stops at entry 506 CINF  (Read 996 times)

Offline ivan

NASDAQ scan stops at entry 506 CINF
« on: 22/07/2017, 07:47:48 PM »
Hi All,

doing my usual NASDAQ scan today ( 22/07/2017) and  it stops every time at record 506 for stock CINF .  BC just sits there "scanning" but doing nothing.
I can open a chart of the stock with no problem. Tried some other NASDAQ scans that use different params but they all stop at this entry.
ASX scans all complete no problem, so for some reason BC is getting hung up on CINF

Anyone else having the same problem ?

regards
Ivan

Offline Richard Ash

Re: NASDAQ scan stops at entry 506 CINF
« Reply #1 on: 23/07/2017, 01:28:34 AM »
Yes, same thing happens for me as well. 

Rich

Offline ivan

« Reply #2 on: 23/07/2017, 09:21:12 AM »
ok thanks for the confirmation Richard, at least I know its not specific to my dbase

regards
Ivan

Offline Garth Grams

« Reply #3 on: 23/07/2017, 10:45:57 AM »
Same, same..

Offline ivan

« Reply #4 on: 24/07/2017, 11:09:59 AM »
SWS Team, could somebody please have a look into this as the NASDAQ is effectively shagged at this point

thanks
Ivan

Offline Campbell Sinclair

• Support & Administration
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: 24/07/2017, 12:11:54 PM »
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your reports, we have been dealing with our data provider over the course of this morning about this issue and it was in fact a data distribution problem from their servers.

An updated CIVB distribution has occurred quite recently and all NASDAQ scans are capable of being run fine without error now with the very latest market data. Please ensure that before re-running your NASDAQ scan, you perform a Check for Updates in the bottom right corner of the Beyond Charts Data Downloader screen.

You can also achieve this by right clicking the Beyond Charts Data Downloader icon (with the 2 orange semi circles) near your date and time that sits with your sound and internet connection icons. Select Check for Updates from this right click menu.

We will be communicating with everyone who has called and emailed very shortly. Once again, thank you for making us aware.

Kind Regards,

Campbell Sinclair