Author Topic: Spa cfds  (Read 4311 times)

Offline Allan Langer

Spa cfds
« on: 03/07/2007, 03:53:30 PM »
I read somewhere that sharefinder are producing a cfd trading system using spa .
Is this correct and if so when will it be announced?

Allan

Offline David_S

Re: Spa cfds
« Reply #1 on: 03/07/2007, 06:06:57 PM »
Hi Allan,
Sharefinder have been working on a leveraged version of SPA for quite some time. I even believe Gary mentioned it at the last major Melbourne UGM/Seminar, which I couldn't attend. However, the new SPA TradeMaster(unlevereraged) must be completed first. From Marks recent comment I believe that could be within a week or two. Then there would lot's of research, testing and documentation to complete, something we all expect and take as standard from Sharefinder. So I guess 2-4 months??

Leveraged SPA is an exciting prospect and I look forward to seeing the finished product. I can say, don't expect to trade $1,000,000 with $100,000 on 10% margin. That would be absolulte suicide! :o The final leverage applied will be low.

Regards,
David

Offline Allan Langer

Re: Spa cfds
« Reply #2 on: 03/07/2007, 06:44:22 PM »
Hi David,
I agree with the leverage it would be suicide unless you are a multi millionare.
having traded  cfds short term on a dicrecionary basis it costs a lot of nerves and i gave up, so I am looking forward a medium term trading enviroment in cfds ;D

Allan